Knowing Hillwood, this is going to be a model of execution. A $600 million, 787 acre mixed use residential development.
Take a mental picture of the Tollroad from Highway 121 to Highway 380 today. It will be amazing to see how this develops over the next ten years. Just some of what’s happening:
- Toyota’s new U.S. Headquarters campus
- Legacy West Mixed Use on the West side of the Tollway across from the current Legacy Town Center
- FedEx / Kinkos Headquarters in Legacy
- Nebraska Furniture’s 1.4 million square foot store and warehouse as part of the 400+ acre, high end mixed use development
- Cowboys new Headquarters, practice, and mixed-use development